After Topaz closed in 1945, the government sold the land, water rights, utility poles, water pipes, and the buildings that were on the site. Half of a barrack sold for $250. Half of a hospital wing sold for $500. The buildings were purchased and moved to locations all over the state of Utah. This tour includes some of the barracks and hospital wings that were moved from Topaz to Delta and then remodeled, as well as other points of interest that tell the history of Topaz.