National Historic Landmark
(Privately Owned Property)
Please Visit with Respect!
(Download PDF Version)
Failure to follow these rules may result in trespassing charges.
Take only photographs; leave only footprints.
Your actions help preserve this site’s history for future generations.
Thank you for protecting the Topaz National Historic Landmark.
For your safety, enjoyment, and the preservation of this site’s natural, historic, and cultural resources, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
- Leave artifacts, objects, rocks, and plants undisturbed. Do not remove them.
- All vehicle travel must be confined to existing roads. No off-roading of any kind is permitted.
- If the site is muddy, please do not enter.
- Leave no trace, pack out all trash.
- Metal detectors and digging are not allowed.
- Please do not disturb the historic fence.
- Drive and park only on existing roads.
- No camping or open fires.
- Shooting firearms or setting off fireworks is prohibited.
- This is natural habitat with wild animals. The only other animals allowed on the site are service animals on a leash. Please clean up after them.
- Smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Operating aviation devices or drones on the Topaz National Historic Landmark site is prohibited.
- Events require event insurance and permission. Contact the Topaz Museum at 435-864-2514.
- Filming for commercial purposes requires permission from the Topaz Museum Board.
- The advertising, promotion, or solicitation of a product, service, candidate, charity or cause is prohibited.